However, we do have a test this Friday, so the above picture is an "action shot" of me studying while waiting in line for Superman. I'm a dedicated student, what can I say? Though it's probably more accurate to say that I'm dedicated to taking advantage of free social events that involve roller coasters & bus rides! I did learn all about some anti-viral drugs & got a good start on the adrenergic ones. And I rode Goliath! Still not really sure how that happened because once I had a chance to step back & realize exactly how high it is, I completely chickened out for round 2! I was given no time to think or argue the first go-round, for which I'm grateful; it is a fantastic roller coaster.
The picture above is all effectified to look prettier, but here's one that shows my new hair color better. It doesn't usually look quite that red; the sun was hitting it, I think. Also, here's a before shot (from the Braves' game in May) that I found lurking on my computer.(photos courtesy of Nathan)

3 comments:
I'm such a doofus. I was reading your blog, and I got to the part where you said (pretty much) 'here's the untouched picture so you can see my new hair color...' so I quit reading, and look at the picture (and all I can see at this point is the baseball picture) and I'm thinking "WTF Becca? It looks blonde, haven't I seen you with blonde hair always?"
And then I go back to reading and I get to the part where it says, "...and here's a before picture..." and then the big lightbulb turned on:)
I'm glad that you had such a good time on roller coasters! Good luck on your Friday test! You'll do wonderfully Dr. Wehunt:)
Your a great student for studying while at six flags. Now that is dedication! :)
Sunday works for me! I don't have to work, and my only plan was getting up long enough to let the moving guys in that have my dresser:)
Tell you what: If you don't call me this Sunday, Oct. 12, then I will call you next Saturday Oct. 18. Deal?
(That's actually quite ironic that you left me that comment because I've been thinking for the past 2 weeks that I needed to call you.)
Post a Comment