Shantelle got tagged to write about 6 insignificant things about herself & since I never get tagged & she left it open, I figured I'd tag myself! :-) And it's only 20 minutes until "The Office," which is not enough time to start listening to another lecture, so I need a diversion. Please excuse the seeming self-centeredness of them all starting with "I." It is a list about me after all. Here goes!
1. I talk to my cat. And when I'm on the phone with Daddy he tells me to stop because it makes me sound crazy. I think he's worried that I'm going to be that girl. Oh well. Fact is, I've been talking to Sanguini for years & he's definitely less interactive than the cat, so...I'm gonna say it's a step in the right direction! Who knows, by next year maybe I'll have moved on to talking to real people! And at least she doesn't talk back...
2. I have yoga pants on under my jeans. This is because I had to go to school & was planning on going to a yoga class afterwards. I wasn't too terribly keen on waltzing into my small group session in spandex capris, so I pulled some jeans on over them. I have yet to do the yoga, however, so here I am!
3. I had instant maple & brown sugar oatmeal with a pear in it for breakfast this morning. The instant oatmeal thing has pretty much revolutionized my life. The pear was an afterthought & was eaten today primarily because it got injured yesterday in the grocery unloading process. Loss of pear to the iminent rotten demise was not an option! Anyways, kind of an odd combination, but it was delicious.
4. I broke my favorite shoes the other day. It was a tragedy. I'm kind of still too upset to talk about it, actually. Maybe once they've been brought back to life I'll tell the story & post pictures of the carnage.
5. I've been wanting to rewatch "The Matrix" for like 3 weeks now. Nathan has it & it's been taunting me. Part of it is probably that it's one of the few that I can read from across the room...but yeah, I need to watch it again. It's a fabulous movie. But I can't recommend it because it's rated R. Bummer.
6. I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Pretty self-explanatory. I think I'll go have some right now!
That was surprisingly difficult to do, actually. And even still Nathan claims that none of these things are insignificant! Though in the grand scheme of things, I have to say that they are indeed of little to no consequence in my life. Except maybe the shoes...
...off to focus on "The Office," which incidentally I still don't find riotously funny like the rest of the word, and massage my poor legs that have yet to recover from running on Monday. Yeah...
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah!! I'm glad you did the tag! It's fun to read and you're right a little hard to do. Also, I'm right there with you on "The Office" thing. I don't find it nearly as funny as everyone else. We'll have to get together soon and see if we can get our visiting teaching done this month. Maybe we could bring Halloween goodies!!
You make me laugh:) I'm sorry about your shoes! I feel if there's carnage there's a good story...so when the pain of losing the shoes goes away, I'll be waiting to hear about it. :) And I must say that if I had a cat there is no doubt in my mind I would talk to it, so either that makes you a little more sane or me a little crazier...you choose which.
~Pam:)
Post a Comment