And of course by games I mean preparations for school starting in a week. But hey! All the same to me! I absolutely LOVE buying school supplies & would probably replace every single bit of them every year if it weren't completely wasteful & financially irresponsible to do so! Thankfully, pens do run out of ink & spiral notebooks run out of paper, so some repurchasing is quite justifiable. Needless to say, I will thoroughly enjoy my errands today! AND I get to go to Bath & Body Works (with a coupon) to stock up on the few items that I still buy there. It's going to be a beautiful afternoon!
In other news, I apologize for the serious blog neglect that I'm guilty of! Upcoming posts will (hopefully) include an interpretation of the new Coldplay album, beach pictures, & some sort of multimedia coverage of my trip to California! Though, that might take longer than the term "upcoming" implies, so don't hold your breath. For now, I'm off to Target!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
test test test
Post a Comment