Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome Back (to me)!

I have decided, after much deliberation, that I would rather just keep my own blog than have one for our miniature family of 2. Our blog (becandnate dot blogspot dot com) is currently 110% blank & will probably remain as such until we have a) a digital camera with which to report on our comings & goings or b) comings and goings on which to report! Heaven knows I definitely have the time to maintain two blogs, but I'm not so much excited about that idea.

So we're back to regularly scheduled programming. I probably will not join the masses of cutesy bloggers with their fancy templates & junk, so I suppose you're going to have to settle for my old school blogger set-up. I did however change my name in my profile to the right. See? Yeah, go look. I'm married now. Should probably change the picture, too, since my hair is no longer blond (does that not have an "e" on the end of it?) & I wear glasses constantly because I'm lazy...we'll do that another day.

What's new you ask? A TON! Most of you know the highlights of the last few months, so I'll skip those. (For the overly curious, my email is rwmortensen at gmail dot com.) We still have a cat, Electra. She's still a punk. We are living north of Atlanta as Nathan got a job up here. That dear, dear husband of mine applied for jobs for HOURS & fretted endlessly over finding something NOT in San Diego, and he (we) were rewarded nicely with a fantastic offer where we wanted to be. Thanks, Heavenly Father! :-) We've been spending our time together in the evenings watching Netflix & our Atlanta Braves. I spend my days in our lovely apartment with the aforementioned punk cat. Really, we have no complaints.

It's good to be back! Stay tuned for more babbling. It's therapeutic for me, so y'all will just have to bear with me. :-)

No comments: