Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I love my family...

I know everyone says it, but I mean it when I say that life around our house is crazy. C-R-A-Z-Y. I'm staying at home, taking some time off from school, while we plan the wedding & I finally get my head around being a grown-up, and I've re-realized that this house is ridiculously insane. There is a crisis nearly daily. Between the 4 of us there are about 800 things that need to be coordinated at any given moment. And you know what? It happens. Somehow, everything seems to get done. It may not be pretty, but it gets done.

This is why I love my family. The world can completely come to an end & the fabric of the universe be threatening to rip apart at the seams, but we get through it. We haven't all lived together under one roof in several years, and we aren't the best at communicating with one another all the time, but we know each other better than anyone else on earth. And we help each other in just the ways that we need.

I pray that this new family that Nathan & I are preparing to start can one day be as loving & supportive as the one I grew up in. Maybe we can find a way to skip some of the drama though! ;-) You think? Wish us luck?

1 comment:

Pam said...

You guys are going to make an amazing family. I have all the faith in the world in you guys:) But since you asked, I also will wish you luck. :)