Monday, December 1, 2008

Jenga!

I'm taking a study break to inform the world that I beat Nathan at Jenga last week. It was phenomenal! (He's usually rather competitive, but he doesn't seem to be too put out by this loss. I'm still enjoying the victory though!) Here's a picture of the tower a few rows before its collapse. It definitely toppled into a burning candle that was not-so-strategically placed behind said Jenga game. Hopefully the residual wax won't cause too much of a problem for future games!


Now back to the regularly scheduled program....pharmacology!

1 comment:

Will said...

Congrats on your Jenga accomplishment!!
We're in St. George tonight (took off from A.G. today, spent a few hours in Las Vegas, and made it to the hotel about a half hour ago). I'll be moving in tomorrow!! :-D
After that, let me know, you should totally come visit me!!

Oh, could you send me your address? I need to send you your copy of my CD!!

K, I'm off for bed. Talk to ya later!