Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween & Shoes


Here's a picture of my Halloween costume. I was a princess! :-) And since the dress was yellow, I decided I was Belle from Beauty & the Beast. Originally, this would've gone over great since we were going to go to my ward Halloween party for the Primary kids. But we didn't go, so it was a bit of a stretch! Anyways, I think I looked pretty.

I mentioned a few posts ago about my shoes breaking. Well, they haven't been fixed yet, despite multiple efforts, but I've come to terms with it enough to at least post pictures of the damage.

You can see that a jewel is missing, which thankfully has been replaced through the miracle of superglue. The offending piece of metal is also pictured above. Apparently, it's a pretty tight saudering job; so tight that the shoe repair man wouldn't attempt it. A friend said it seemed doable, however, so I'm encouraged to get a second opinion. I really wish I could say that I'm purposely being melodramatic about it...unfortunately, I'm pretty much really this devastated. I love these shoes!!!

1 comment:

BWei said...

What a beautiful princess! Hope the shoes can be repaired...they really are cute.